Students interested in applying to the Vivint program include two letters of recommendation from their teachers and a current copy of their grades. Students must also speak with previous Vivint attendees and write a brief statement about why participating in the Vivint Gives Back Mentoring program would be beneficial for them to attend. Any application without a guardian signature will be considered incomplete.
To continue in the four week program, students need to:
- Keep up with their grades (C & above)
- Have strict attendance
- Have high scores on score cards
- Have a low number of tardies
- Attend all four mentoring weeks
- Set a good example for other Summit students